Two component epoxy compound for bonding, sealing and coating
- Two component, room temperature curing epoxy
- Excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates
- Meets FDA Section 175.105 for food applications
- Resists up to +400°F
- One to one mix ratio
- Non-drip consistency
Master Bond EP21HTND is a two component, room temperature curing epoxy adhesive, sealant and coating with a paste viscosity and non-drip application feature. Its most outstanding features are easy handling, exceptional physical strength properties and resistance to higher temperatures. The two parts are easy to mix and the ratio is very forgiving either by weight or volume. It cures readily at room temperature or faster at elevated temperatures with the optimum being overnight at room temperature followed by 1-2 hours at 150-200°F. EP21HTND has fine adhesion to a wide variety of substrates such as metals, composites, glass, ceramics, many rubbers and plastics. It has superior chemical resistance especially to water, oils, fuels and hydraulic fluid, among others. EP21HTND has desirably low shrinkage upon curing along with impressive electrical insulation properties. The service temperature range is -60°F to +400°F. The color of Part A is translucent and Part B is amber. EP21HTND can be used for indirect food contact applications as per the 175.105 FDA specification. EP21HTND is a very versatile system and it can be used in aerospace, electronic, electrical and OEM applications.
- Paste viscosity, non-drip, forgiving one to one mix ratio
- Ambient temperature cures or fast elevated temperature cures as required
- Robust strength to a wide variety of substrates
- Marvelous electrical insulation properties; sound physical strength properties
- Superb high temperature resistance
- Meets FDA 175.105 requirements for indirect food applications
EP21HTND is available is various sizes and units to accommodate customer's needs.