Two component epoxy compound for high performance applications
- Easy processing, one to one mix ratio
- Good high temperature resistance
- Meets NASA low outgassing protocol
- Withstands 1,000 hours 85°C/85% RH
Master Bond EP21HT-LO is a two component, room temperature curing epoxy adhesive, sealant and coating. Its most outstanding features are easy handling, high temperature resistance and conformance to ASTM E595 specifications. The two parts are easy to mix and the ratio is very forgiving either by weight or volume. It cures readily at room temperature or faster at elevated temperatures with the optimum being overnight at room temperature followed by 1-2 hours at 150-200°F. EP21HT-LO bonds well to a wide variety of substrates such as metals, composites, glass, ceramics, many rubbers and plastics. It has very good chemical resistance to water, oils, fuels and hydraulic fluid, among others. Some positive attributes are superior physical strength properties, stellar electrical insulation values and low shrinkage upon curing. The service temperature range is -60°F to +400°F. The color of Part A is clear and Part B is amber. EP21HT-LO is a versatile system that can be used in aerospace, electronic, optical, opto-electronic and specialty OEM applications particularly when vacuum compatibility is required.
- One to one mix ratio by weight or volume; moderate viscosity; smooth flowing
- Ambient temperature cures or fast elevated temperature cures as required
- High bonding strength to a wide variety of substrates
- First rate electrical insulation properties; sound physical strength properties
- Excellent high temperature resistance
EP21HT-LO is available is various sizes and units to accommodate customer's needs.