NASA low outgassing approved adhesive, sealant, coating and potting compound
- Superior temperature resistance
- Outstanding electrical insulation properties
- Meets NASA low outgassing specifications
- Excellent light transmission
- Superb physical strength properties
- Withstands 1,000 hours 85°C/85% RH
Master Bond EP30HT-LO is a moderate viscosity, two component epoxy system highlighted by high temperature resistance and optical clarity. This system has a non-critical four to one mix ratio by weight. The system cures easily in 24-48 hours at room temperature and more rapidly at elevated temperatures; 150-200°F in 2-3 hours. The optimum cure is overnight at room temperature followed by 2-3 hours at 150-200°F. EP30HT-LO is highly structural; it cures rigid without being brittle. It has exceptional dimensional stability and low shrinkage upon curing.
Most notably, EP30HT-LO has a robust physical strength profile, especially tensile, tensile lap shear and compressive strengths, among others. Its electrical insulation values are impressive and it is well suited for smaller potting and encapsulation applications. It bonds well to a wide variety of substrates including metals, composites, glass, ceramics and many rubbers and plastics. EP30HT-LO is highly resistant to water, oils, fuels, acids, bases and many solvents. Both Parts A and B are optically clear. Its temperature range is from -60°F to +400°F. EP30HT-LO passes ASTM E595 tests for NASA low outgassing. EP30HTLO can be specified in aerospace, electronic, optical, fiber-optic and specialty OEM industries, especially when the product properties mentioned above are desirable.
- Convenient handling and processing
- High mechanical strength, excellent structural adhesive
- Superb optical clarity, high light transmission properties
- Superior chemical and temperature resistance
- Forms dimensionally stable, rigid bonds
- Meets NASA low outgassing requirements
EP30HT-LO is available is various sizes and units to accommodate customer's needs.